Update v6.5.34 has been released.
Hello Legrand CRM users, update v6.5.34 is now available for download.
As usual this update contains a number of fixes and improvements:-
- Change: Contacts marked as ‘opted out’ from campaigns can be sent an individual, non-campaign email. A warning message will be shown
- Change: All the contact fields are now available in the Company Report print template
- Change: Opportunities & Customer Service tickets less than one day old now show time elapsed since Open in hours & minutes
- Change: the Data Dictionary has been updated to enable Accounting Labels to be modified
- Fix: When importing companies & contacts the account manager field no longer fails with “Account Manager cannot be found” message.
Note: in your csv import file the Account Manager must be recorded as
- Fix: When contacts were merged any documents linked to the redundant contact were being deleted, rather than linked to the retained contact
- Fix: when linking to an opportunity from an Activity Note the search results include the correct opportunity value now (was zero for all)
- Fix: When an opportunity is reactivated the display no longer clears
- Fix: Incorrect daylight saving calculation: when transition occurs on Sunday 1st of the month (like in 2017) the system would not change until Sunday 8th
- Fix: When creating a quote from the Opportunity screen the contact no longer defaults to the company’s primary contact
- Fix: Sales Order Numbers included in the Quote print template were not appearing
- Fix: when the Quote pre-fix contains a ‘-‘ it prevented the Quote revision from being displayed on screen
- Fix: when closing off a quote the unused revisions were not being deleted
To access the download links go to https://swupdates.legrandcrm.com/corp-v6-5/