CORP CRM update v6.5.30 is released
Update v6.5.30 is now available.
In this update
- Fix #2771 – presence of a . (full stop) in a user-field label breaks the export of companies & contacts
- Fix: Deleting companies did not delete all linked records, leaving some orphaned records.
- Fix: when closing a Task using the ‘Mark selected tasks as completed’ option in the calendar task list the ‘Date Modified’ is now updated
- Fix: Import of contacts and companies has been restored (broken in release 6.5.29)
- New: user1-4 fields and Sales Rep can be marked as mandatory when creating a quote
- New: A quote prefix can now be defined in Quote settings.
- New: Progress (>) and Regress (<) buttons have been added in the opportunity screen to make it easier to Progress/Regress a lead though the sales pipeline
- Change: The company & contact export routine now copes with additional characters such as a full stop in a custom user field name
- Change: The ability to update stock availability for a single product when using QB accounting has been restored
- Change: Merge codes from many extra tables are now available in email templates
Go to the CORP v6.5 update history to download the update.
Leave a Comment